Himalayan Adventure Camp
Presently camping is quite a popular outdoor activity among youngsters on the globe as well as in India. It also gives the chance to participate in light adventure activity like rope course adventure activity; jungle trekking and team building activities while you are on the campground.
India is blessed with natural beauty from North to South and from East to West. From great Himalayas in north to Indian Ocean in South, there are so many beautiful destinations suitable and at the same time quite popular for camping. Anybody can enjoy a camping trip on the greater Himalayan range in North India or camping in dessert in western part. Although the preference and the taste of tourists have been changing day by day and they are eager to get some new and unique experiences to make their holidays memorable so camping is the best way to get it.
Camps also teach us the importance of co-existence, teamwork and how to build leadership qualities.
We at CDC organize camps to build and enhance the qualities required to achieve success.
By play way method we try to incorporate amongst students the positive attitude towards their goals and how to achieve them. Adventure and team building activities such as Rock Climbing & Rappelling give them fair idea about how to execute a work and what is the importance of a team.
Activities such as Traversing and Tarzan Swing are kept to enhance the concentration level of students and to improve the level of dedication towards the given task.
We organize indoor games as well for their fun and enjoyment. Bonfire, Tambola, music & dance parties are also organized at the campsite.
We organize special adventure Holidays and camps for those who love challenges and Mother Nature. These camps are a blend of Hiking, Camping, Rock climbing, Rappelling, Tent Pitching, bon-fire and trekking.
Leadership is what sets us apart. Through adventure activities, we encourage students to think out-of-the-box, empower them with skills like leading and working in a team, instil a healthy spirit of competition, some life values, some cheer and enthusiasm that go a long way in their life.
At our leadership camps when students are given a challenge, they are faced with two choices: give up or step up. Giving up is easy. It’s stepping-up that’s hard, but worth it. That’s the kind of confidence our leadership programs enforce. Even if students choose to step-up, and the challenge isn’t smooth and straight, they have to remind themselves about the choice they made and why. What matters most is the attitude of never giving up. Here, they get the greatest chance of putting their leadership skills to work.
CDC leadership camp is all about hugs and smiles. They are fun and safe. By talking, laughing, sharing with different people, individuals open their minds, feelings and sense of communication. They learn to become proud and confident and it reflects when they show it to others.
The benefits of camping are:
- Make true friends – Camp encourages individuals to relax and make friends easily. As all the fun at camp draws everyone together, camp creates friendships.
- Youths spend their day being physically active – Camp provides a wonderful opportunity to swim, jump, hike, and climb. Camp is action.
- Camp boosts self-confidence – Youths build self-confidence and self-esteem with non-competitive activities and diverse opportunities to succeed. Camp teaches youths that they can.
- Develop life-long skills – Camps provide the right instruction, equipment, and facilities for youths to enhance their sports abilities, artistic talents, and adventure skills. Camps expand youth’s abilities.
- Become more independent – Camp is the perfect place for youths to make their own decisions without parents and teachers directing them. Camps help youths manage their choices in a safe, caring environment.
- Learn social skills – Camps are close-knit communities where everyone cooperates and respects each other. Youths share chores, resolve disagreements, and see the importance of sincere communication.
- Reconnect with nature – Camp provides access to outdoor activities that enhance youth’s perception of the outside world.
- Unplug from technology – Camps give youths a break from TV, cell phones, and the Internet and help them rediscover their creativity.