ParaMilitary Training Course (SSC GD)
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to join the Constable GD Jobs can check the eligibility criteria before applying. SSC GD Eligibility criteria which are given below:-
All the candidates must pass 10+2 / 10th (Matriculation) from a recognized board.
Minimum Age limit:- 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:- 23 years
Physical & Medical Test
SSC Constable GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern
SC GD Check the points which given below:-
- Total marks of Exam is 100 Marks
- Time of Exam Duration is 2:00 hours
- Exam consist of Objective type questions
- Total No. of Questions is 100
- It is divided in four parts
a. General Intelligence & Reasoning
b. General Knowledge & Awareness
- Every part have consist 25 questions
- There is negative Marking for each wrong Answer
Understanding India’s Paramilitary Forces (Central Armed Police Forces)
Who should Attend this Course
- Class X appearing/passed, HSc, Graduates.
- Age : 15 years and above to 21 years or as per eligibility from above mentioned Recruitment Table.
- Students from any stream e.g. Science, Commerce, Arts, etc.
What should you expect from this Course
- The Course has been designed & developed by C.D.C which enables student LEARN, MEMORIZE & RECOLLECT (LMR).
- By using the specially developed “LMR” program, your performance will boost upto 85% then your current status. You will be in a much higher position compared to other candidates.
- The ‘LEARN, REMEMBER & RECOLLECT’ (LMR) Program is a sole proprietary program of Centre For Defence Careers (C.D.C).
- Most important thing in any exam is to recollect what you have Read or Memorised, with LMR technique you can remember you can recollect 73% more data comparing to student learning from books or coaching.
- In competitive examinations TIME matters, everyone can solve that one question but it is the ONE who cracks it least time, (specially Maths & Mental Ability) CLEARS the Exam.
- TRICKS to solve mathematics problems in least time, Improved General Knowledge, History, Geography, Basics of Science, Mental Ability & Current Affairs. Which will also help you in your future.
- Your general aptitude will boost up by more than 85%.
- Another feather in the cap is that you undergo a rigorous personality development & are transformed into a confident personality.
- Basics of Endurance & Stamina Building training workouts, designed by Best in Industry. You will be trained strictly under Ex-Service Personnels not by assistants or NCC students.
- Will be taught about Food, Exercises, Stamina, Endurance Building and how body works for maximum results.
So be SMART, act SMART, start your training with us today.
Fees : Rs 6,000/- plus taxes extra.
Mock Test Series
Progress Evaluation Sheet
C.D.C printed logo exercise T-Shirt.
Duration : 2 months Written Training & 6 months Physical Training
Batches : Morning or Evening / Weekdays or Weekends or Sunday .
Physical Training : 6 days a week.
Batch Strength : 12 per Batch.
Venue : Mulund West ( Near Railway Station)
For any query or help regarding NAVY RECRUITMENT COURSE,
Contact us/WhatsApp on : 9320704957
or just simply type your Query below :